Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer Fun

Hi Everyone! We have been keeping busy with moving plans and summer activities. My mom and Paige have been here for 10 days now and it is so nice to have their help and company while Scott is gone. We are trying to keep the girls entertained and keep up with the move schedule too. Ava and Emma are becoming quite good friends and developing a great relationship as sisters. Please enjoy the photos, I will write more later.
Meme and the girls playing with the sled in the back yard.

Ava LOVES to get wet if there is water any where near her!


Hiding under the covers with Meme!


Playing in the bird bath with Emma.


Emma enjoying lunch in her make shift cabin.

2 comments:

The Callender Family said...

It is great to see that everybody is doing good. Glad that you have some 'adult' company too.
Good luck with the move. Keep in touch!
Bisous,
Anne

Thatcher Family said...

The pictures make me homesick! I wish I could be there. I miss and love you guys.

Daddy.