Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Tree

I was pretty nervous about putting up a Christmas tree with my busy little Ava running around.  Of course, I had to put up a tree, it wouldn't be Christmas without one!  Ava is learning so fast, I knew it would be painful for the first few days and after that the novelty would wear off.  I was right, she immediately went over and starting pulling the ornaments off.  She climbed up in the chair next to the tree and tried to get some off of the tree a little higher.  After we "discussed" the tree, she gets it now and just likes to look and touch the lower ornaments.  She still takes them off, but is pretty gentle with them.   Here are a few photos of Ava exploring the decorations.  My camera is terrible, so the quality of the photos is not the greatest.



1 comment:

Paige said...

Oh Gene! She looks so precious! A week from yesterday we will be there with you. We can't wait! Hopefully this week will go by very fast...last week was painfully slow! Stay warm and cozy (RIGHT! In 11 degree weather, how does one do that??) and we will see you all sooner than soon!
Xoxo~ Paige